I started the month of February in Charleston, on a two-week journey (made potential due to working from dwelling) with one clear goal in thoughts: escape winter in Minnesota for a short while. And that? That I did. I walked the streets for miles at a time, tried a complete host of eating places, and took in every one of many many sights. It was a magical approach to infuse a bit of power into the winter season, and I can nonetheless really feel the lingering results of it as I sit at my desk again in Minneapolis on a blustery, snowy day.
I want a bit of of that magic—the type that comes from experiencing one thing new—for all of you this winter. It is probably not a visit, however absolutely something out of the bizarre will do. Think about taking over an exercise you’ve been which means to attempt (cross-country snowboarding, anybody?), venturing out to seize a chunk at a brand new spot, or shopping for a contemporary bouquet of flowers within the brightest shade yow will discover so as to add a bit of additional one thing to your property.
As we inch nearer to the tip of the shortest month of the yr, we’re looking again at a few of the issues our workforce beloved on the internet in February.
Beneath you’ll discover just a few cheerful dwelling excursions, a beautiful sweater for spring, a case for bringing again private running a blog, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of February to this point. Get pleasure from!
11 Issues We Cherished on the Web in February
1. Tour this cheerful, colorful Stockholm flat and discover design inspiration round each nook.
2. Cup of Jo‘s Joanna Goddard opens up about her divorce.
3. This kale salad is so good we’ve made it 3 times (final evening being the latest!).
4. Whereas it isn’t spring climate right here but, it’s been enjoyable to browse so many beautiful spring arrivals. The new collection at Alex Mill caught my eye—particularly my very favorite sweater, which is now accessible in pink!
5. One in all our favourite designers, Meta Coleman, dreamt up this whimsical and cozy child’s bedroom.
6. In an period of social media platforms, contemplate this case for bringing back personal blogging.
7. How curved cabinets and shelves can enhance any kitchen design.
8. A serene Danish home with views of the countryside.
9. I purchased this pleated lampshade to pair with a base I already had. I’m very happy with the type and high quality—particularly for less than $10.
10. A delightful poem on what it feels prefer to be at peace with your self.
11. Ought to anybody be taken with planning a future journey to Charleston, we stayed with Guesthouse Charleston (it was beautiful!) and turned principally to Grace Atwood’s guide for suggestions.
W&D Prime 5: Most-Learn Articles in February
1. February 2023 Horoscopes: Bring Your Dreams to Life
2. These 5 Homes Are Filled With Loved Items—It Makes All the Difference
3. 7 Unexpected Wallpaper Ideas That Make a Big Difference in Any Home
4. 7 of My Favorite Decor Pieces in Our Home Right Now
5. 3 Beauty Products I Tried That Didn’t Live Up to the Hype
W&D Prime 5: Finest-Promoting Merchandise in February
1. Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi $10
Learn Kate’s overview here.
2. Ruhicollection on Etsy Handmade Kantha Quilt
$75 – $130 $30 – $52
The prettiest colourful throw blanket.
3. Nood The Flasher 2.0 Hair Removal Solution
Learn Kate’s product overview here!
4. FabricSG on Etsy Scalloped Stripe Napkins $22+
Kate has and loves this serviette set.
5. Staub 4-Piece Ceramic Baking Dish Set
Excessive-quality bakeware you’ll use for years.
Editor’s Notice: This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be at liberty to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, yow will discover her operating across the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a chunk at an area restaurant, or recharging at dwelling along with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You may observe her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.
Leave a Reply